Closing date for applications: 19/10/2020 12:00 pm
Salary: Salary Band 2 Starting Salary - £18,065 - £18,795 per annum pro rata
Contract: Fixed term until 28th July 2021 (28.5 hours worked over 39 weeks)
Sites: St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust. Based at St Augustine’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, Stamford
We are seeking to appoint a temporary member of the support staff who will bring enthusiasm and a commitment to reaching the highest standards of achievement underpinned by our strong Christian ethos.
You will be:
• Working 28.5 hours a week to support the learning and development of pupils
• Working under the guidance of teachers and SENDCo
• Supervising some playtimes and lunchtimes
• Given support and guidance in welfare and learning
• Flexible and open to change; the specific duties of the post may change as children’s needs develop
• Experienced in working with KS2 pupils
• Experienced at working with children with special educational needs
Visits to the school are available and will be conducted in a COVID safe manner, so please contact us
to arrange. We are willing to see you at any mutually convenient time.
In return we can offer:
• A pleasant working environment with like-minded dedicated and supportive colleagues
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• Access to professional development
Applications must be submitted by 19th October 2020
Interviews to take place on 23rd October 2020
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and submitted online below by the closing date.