Closing date for applications: 10/07/2020 12:00 pm
Salary: Mainscale – M1 – M6 (£24,373 - £35,971) Per Annum
Contract: Permanent (Full time, term time only)
Sites: St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust. Based at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Voluntary Academy, Sleaford
St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and inspiring primary teacher to join a very dedicated, friendly, and supportive team. We welcome applications from experienced and newly-qualified teachers, and from both Catholic and non-Catholic applicants.
Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Primary school is a small school located in the town of Sleaford. With 164 children on roll, we promote and cherish our ‘family’ character so can confidently state our school is a happy and caring place to be. We are keen to recruit an aspirational and creative key stage 2 teacher who is keen to join us in our quest to improve opportunities for the children we serve. The position is open to NQT’s and experienced teachers alike, including those with Key Stage 2 experience perhaps keen on securing a Year 6 post (as part of their career progression strategy).
The post would be ideally suited to those who have high expectations for themselves, and the pupils they serve, which results in pupils being inspired and guided to achieve their potential through memorable learning experiences. Applicants with English, Science, ICT or Music subject leadership experience would be particularly welcomed.
The successful candidate will:
• Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner
• Model our values and help us to develop outstanding provision
• Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
• Have a passion for the teaching and learning
• Be committed to raising of standards across Key Stage 1 and 2
• Be able to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
In return we can offer:
• The opportunity to work in an ambitious and genuinely inclusive school
• A positive and progressive working environment
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching abilities, an excellent springboard onto further opportunities
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Applications must be submitted by 10th July 2020. Interviews to take place on 17th July 2020.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and submitted online below by the closing date.
Application Documents: App 2019 Academic