Closing date for applications: 11/11/2019 12:00 pm
Salary: Mainscale – M1 – M6 (£23,720 - £35,008) with TLR 2 (£2,721 - £6,646) Per Annum
Sites: St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, Based at St Mary’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, Grantham
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed Catholic Multi Academy Trust. St Thérèse of Lisieux CMAT is one of four newly created Catholic Multi Academy Trusts (CMAT’s) in the Diocese of Nottingham, which provides consistent, proactive and high quality support and services to all our head teachers, senior leaders and trustees.St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and inspiring primary teacher to join a very dedicated, friendly, and supportive team. We welcome applications from experienced and newly-qualified teachers, and from both Catholic and non-Catholic applicants.
The successful candidate will:
- Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- Take specific responsibility and accountability for the day to day management and organisation of your TLR responsibility area
- Be an excellent classroom practioner
- Have an impact on educational progress beyond your assigned pupils
- Line manage and appraise identified staff
- Assist in the smooth running of the school at all times, including being responsible for the school in the absence of the Head of School and Assistant Head.
- Model our values and help us to develop outstanding provision
- Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
- Have a passion for the teaching and learning
- Be committed to raising of standards across Key Stage 1 and 2
- Be able to inspire pupils to achieve their full potentialIn return we can offer:
- The opportunity to work in an ambitious and genuinely inclusive school
- A positive and progressive working environment
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching abilities, an excellent springboard onto further opportunitiesIf you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Applications must be submitted by 11th November 2019. Interviews to take place on 20th November 2019.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and submitted online below by the closing date.