Closing date for applications: 18/09/2020 12:00 pm
Salary: Salary Band 4 Starting Salary - £21,166 - £23,836 per annum pro rata (pro rata)
Contract: Permanent (31 hours worked over 42 weeks)
Sites: St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust. Based at St Peter St Paul Catholic Voluntary Academy, Lincoln
We are seeking to recruit an Exams Officer who will play a vital role in the administration of the examination needs
within the school delivering an efficient, effective and customer focused service.
Responsibilities include [but not limited to]:
• To have full responsibility for the organisation and supervision of the Academy as an examination centre, ensuring adequate security and the adherence to appropriate examination board regulations and routines.
• To organise, facilitate and timetable all external and internal examinations.
• Liaising with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including students, parents. Heads of Faculties, Heads of Years, Teachers, Site staff, IT staff and awarding organisations.
• Being aware of examination changes each academic year and to advise the Heads of any changes in examination regulations.
The successful candidate will be have:
• Good organisational and planning skills
• The ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
• An understanding of multiple IT systems
• The ability to work under pressure with a high level of accuracy
• GCSE at Grade C or above [or equivalent] in Maths and English
• Previous experience of examination procedures desirable
Applications must be submitted by Friday 18th September 2020
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 21st September 2020
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications
from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and submitted online below by the closing date.