Closing date for applications: 09/07/2020 12:00 pm
Salary: Mainscale – MPS 6 + TLR (£35,971 + £2,796) Per Annum
Contract: Permanent (Full time, term time only)
Sites: St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust. Based at St Augustine Webster Catholic Voluntary Academy, Scunthorpe
St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and inspiring primary teacher to join a very dedicated, friendly, and supportive team. We welcome applications from experienced and newly-qualified teachers, and from both Catholic and non-Catholic applicants.
St Augustine Webster RC VA is a large primary school with a popular and thriving EYFS Unit (Nursery and Reception) on site. With strong community links and a child-centred ethos, our Early Years Team is staffed by dedicated professionals who put children’s development at the heart of the service we offer. After a robust Ofsted inspection, the Team are looking for a new Lead with a strong vision for excellence rooted firmly in what is best for our youngest pupils.
If you are an experienced Early Years Teacher with a thorough understanding of how young children develop and learn and you feel ready for an opportunity to shape the direction of our EYFS provision, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
• Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner
• Model our values and help us to develop outstanding provision
• Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
• Have a passion for the teaching and learning
• Be committed to raising of standards across Key Stage 1 and 2
• Be able to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
In return we can offer:
• The opportunity to work in an ambitious and genuinely inclusive school
• A positive and progressive working environment
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching abilities, an excellent springboard onto further opportunities
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Applications must be submitted by 9th July 2020.
Interviews to take place on 16th July 2020.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and returned to the HR department at email@example.com by the closing date.