Closing date for applications: 16/08/2021 9:00 am
Salary: £19,698 - £20,903
Contract: Permanent. Full Time, 37 hours per week, all year round but the post is open to flexible working
Sites: Location: Nottingham or Lincoln
St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust has an exciting opportunity for an HR Officer to join our busy HR team. The suitable candidate can choose to be located at either our central Lincoln office or an office based near Nottingham City Centre depending on their location.
Reporting to the HR Manager, we are open to flexible working, on a full or part time basis. As HR Officer, you will make a positive contribution to the overall development of the Trust and workforce changes that will deliver an outstanding education for all our children and young people.
In this fast paced role, you will be involved in providing an initial response to queries through our HR helpdesk, escalating to the HR Advisor or HR Manager as necessary. You will also be responsible for administering the full recruitment process, including pre-employment checks and contracts for all new staff. To carry out this role you do not need to be CIPD qualified but you must be able to demonstrate prior HR experience.
To be successful you will:
- have in-depth knowledge of the end to end recruitment processes
- have experience of working as an HR/Recruitment Assistant, ideally within an education setting
- be highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and maintain strong attention to detail
- have strong communication skills with the ability to demonstrate a sensitive approach to confidential matters
- have excellent IT skills, especially word and excel
In return, we can offer you:
- an excellent opportunity to develop a career in HR, gaining experience of a wide range of HR duties
- support to undertake a professional qualification in HR
- access to the Local Government Pension scheme, with employer contributions of over 20%
- professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
- Flexible working from home arrangements due to Covid-19 (this will be reviewed on an ongoing basis).
St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust brings together the 16 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in the City of Lincoln and Linconshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
How to apply
Further details and an application pack are available below.
Completed application forms and supporting documents to be emailed to [email protected] or submitted online below.
Closing date: Monday 16th August 2021 (9.00 am)
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants. We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.