Closing date for applications: 28/10/2020 12:00 pm
Salary: Mainscale – MPS 1 – UPS 1 (£24,373 - £37,654) Per Annum
Contract: Permanent (32.5 hours a week, worked over 39 weeks)
Sites: St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust. Based at St Mary’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, Grimsby
We are seeking a proactive, energetic, experienced KS1 classroom teacher who will support the delivery of high-quality teaching and learning and who will inspire our children to achieve their full potential. This role would carry with it the responsibility of ICT lead across the school and the responsibility for the school council.
The successful candidate will:
• Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner
• Model our values and help us to develop outstanding provision
• Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
• Have a passion for the teaching and learning
• Be committed to raising of standards across Key Stage 1
• Be able to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
In return we can offer:
• The opportunity to work in an ambitious and genuinely inclusive school
• A positive and progressive working environment
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching abilities, an excellent springboard onto further
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
You do not need to be a practising Catholic but must be committed to working within a Christian ethos.
Applications must be submitted by 28th October 2020.
Interviews to take place on 29th October 2020 and 30th October 2020.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and submitted online below by the closing date.