Closing date for applications: 23/04/2021 12:00 pm
Salary: Mainscale – MPS 1 – MPS 6 (£25,714 - £36,961 FTE) Per Annum
Contract: Fixed term – 12 months (32.5 hours a week worked over 39 weeks)
Sites: St Therese of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust, based at Our Lady of Good Counsel CVA, Sleaford
Due to continued growth of the school we are keen to recruit an aspirational and creative Key Stage 2 teacher who is keen to join us in our continuing quest to improve opportunities for the pupils we serve. Applicants should have high expectations for themselves, driven to inspire and guide pupils to achieve their potential through memorable learning experiences.
As a small school all staff assume a subject leader’s role, so this is a wonderful opportunity for those keen to develop or build their leadership experience. The post is open to experienced and newly qualified practitioners.
The ideal candidate will:
- be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- be an excellent classroom practitioner able to develop our outstanding provision which inspires children to achieve their full potential
- be a team player
- be very familiar with the expectations of the KS2 Curriculum with extensive subject knowledge
- adapt their teaching provision to ensure progress for all learners so enables accelerated progress for those learners who need it
- love developing learners, identifying their talents and harnessing their curiosity to learning
In return we can offer:
- A supportive staff team, who enjoy the challenges and joys of education together
- Fabulous well-behaved children keen to welcome you
- The opportunity to work in an ambitious and genuinely inclusive school
- A positive and progressive working environment
- Excellent professional development opportunities
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
If you are interested in applying for the post, application packs are available from our website: – https://www.stl-cmat.org.uk/vacancies.
Applications must be submitted by 23rd April 2021. Interviews to take place week commencing 26th April 2021.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and returned to the HR department at [email protected] by the closing date.