Closing date for applications: 29/11/2020 12:00 pm
Salary: Mainscale – MPS 2 – MPS 6 (£26,298 - £35,971) Per Annum
Contract: Permanent – required for January 2021 (32.5 hours a week, worked over 39 weeks)
Sites: St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust. Based at St Augustine’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, Stamford
We are seeking an outstanding primary school teacher for our fantastic Year 4/5 class. The successful candidate will work well as part of our hard-working, supportive team and take responsibility for English. The post would suit an ambitious teacher who wants to make a difference to pupils’ education whilst taking the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will:
• Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner
• Model our values and help us to develop outstanding provision
• Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
• Have a passion for the teaching and learning
• Be committed to raising standards of reading and writing
• Be able to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
In return we can offer:
• The opportunity to work in an ambitious and genuinely inclusive school
• A positive and progressive working environment
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching abilities, an excellent springboard onto further
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Visits to the school are available and will be conducted in a COVID safe manner, so please contact us to
arrange. We are willing to see you at any mutually convenient time.
Applications must be submitted by 29th November 2020.
Interviews to take place on 2nd December 2020.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications
from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and returned to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.