Closing date for applications: 05/05/2021 12:00 pm
Salary: Mainscale – MPS 1 – MPS 6 (£25,714 - £36,961 FTE) Per Annum
Contract: Maternity Cover (32.5 hours worked over 39 weeks)
Sites: St Therese of Lisieux CMAT, based at Our Lady of Lincoln Catholic Voluntary Academy, Lincoln
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, driven Class Teacher to our dedicated, supportive and ambitious school. As a Teacher you will be passionate about improving the life chances of your pupils through consistently outstanding provision and practice.
We are looking for an individual who can motivate, challenge and inspire all our pupils, irrespective of background or ability, to the best that they can be. We are looking for someone who is committed to securing high standards of teaching and learning, that results in outstanding outcomes for all pupils. We are seeking to appoint an exemplary classroom teacher to join our KS2 Team, providing high quality teaching and learning.
The successful candidate will:
- Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- Model our values and help us to develop outstanding provision
- Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
- Have a passion for the teaching and learning
- Be committed to raising of standards in Key Stage 2
- Be able to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to work in an ambitious and genuinely inclusive school
- A positive and progressive working environment
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching abilities
- An excellent springboard onto further opportunities
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
If you are interested in applying for the post, application packs are available from our website: – https://www.stl-cmat.org.uk/vacancies.
Applications must be submitted by 5th May 2021. Interviews to take place week commencing 10th May 2021.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and returned to the HR department at [email protected] by the closing date.