Closing date for applications: 11/05/2021 12:00 pm
Salary: Mainscale – MPS 1 – MPS 4 (£25,714 - £31,778 FTE) Per Annum
Contract: Maternity Cover (32.5 hours worked over 39 weeks)
Sites: St Therese of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust, based at St Mary's CVA Boston
We at St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust on behalf of St Mary’s RC Primary Voluntary Academy, Boston are seeking to appoint a Class Teacher to join our innovative and friendly school team. We are seeking a proactive class teacher who will support the delivery of high quality teaching and learning and who will inspire our children to achieve their full potential. The successful candidate must be prepared to undergo training as appropriate.
Here at St Mary’s we welcome the partnership of Parish, Home and School; we work extremely hard to create a community spirit and we very much hope you will choose to become part of it. We are noted for our distinctive caring ethos and for a nurturing and welcoming spirit which is rooted in the Gospel Values we value highly as a Catholic School.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is a one form entry school and is privileged to serve a thriving multicultural community. The school was recognised by Ofsted in March 2017 as being ‘good’. Our vision is to be a fully inclusive school offering all who work and learn here the best possible opportunity for learning and self-development. The school believes in the uniqueness of each individual and our aim is to regard every pupil as gifted and talented in some way.
The ideal teacher will:
- Bring new ideas and ways of learning
- Be an outstanding practitioner
- Be able to inspire and motivate all children to achieve their full potential
- Enjoy learning in all kinds of environments
- Give them experiences that are worthy of their promise and develop them into caring young people
- Highly organised, enthusiastic and motivated
- Willing to contribute to the wider good of the school/community and Parish
- Be happy, firm and fair
- Catholic (although not essential, the candidate must be sympathetic to the Catholic faith)
The children, Headteacher and Governing Body can offer:
- A school with the Gospel values of the Catholic faith at its core
- A committed and supportive community
- A learning environment which offers a stimulating curriculum that excites and engages our wonderful children
- A committed and dedicated school team who always go above and beyond what is required of them, working together to achieve our school mission
If you are interested in applying for the post, application packs are available from our website: – https://www.stl-cmat.org.uk/vacancies.
Applications must be submitted by 11th May 2021. Interviews to take place on 19th May 2021.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and returned to the HR department at [email protected] by the closing date.