Closing date for applications: 21/01/2022 9:00 am
Salary: CMAT Salary Band 1- £17,842- £18,562 (Actual Pro-Rata Salary £2,587.86 - £2,692.29)
Sites: Based at St Mary’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, Brigg
We are seeking to appoint a hardworking, reliable, Midday Supervisor to become part of the Midday Supervisor Team.
St Mary’s is a vibrant one-form entry Catholic school. We pride ourselves on creating a culture of kindness, trust and tolerance. We are a fully inclusive school with confident and happy children who are proud to be part of the school community. Within our school we have an authentic culture of safeguarding and all members of our school community work together to keep all members of our school community safe.
The Main Responsibilities are:
- Supervision, organisation and safeguarding of children within the playground or dining hall environment.
- Organise and develop interactive activities for the children during play.
- To use class registers and operate the system designed to ensure all children receive a school meal.
- To encourage dining arrangements that promotes an orderly and pleasant meal service for pupils.
- To assist as required to ensure a calm, clean environment in the dining hall.
The successful candidate will be friendly, have good communication skills as well as the ability to adapt their approach to suit the needs and different personalities of the children.
- Exhibit a calm and reassuring manner.
- Be passionate about making a difference to every child.
- Value a team working approach and be a team player.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be punctual and reliable
In return we offer:
- A welcoming community.
- A calm and happy working environment with friendly and well-behaved children.
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community.
- Suitable training where required.
You do not need to be a practising Catholic but must be committed to working within a Christian ethos. You will join a school with a clear vision to unlock the potential of all of our students through our Catholic Virtues. All our staff uphold the core virtues and Catholic ethos of the school, regardless of religious denomination, as we work as a community for our children in order to help them to become fully rounded people who achieve excellent academic results.
If you are interested in applying for the post, application packs are available below.
Applications must be submitted by Friday 21st January 2022 by 9am.
Interviews will take place on w/c 24th January 2022.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will be accepted. If successful an application form will need to be completed.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and returned to the HR department at [email protected] by the closing date.