Closing date for applications: 19/10/2020 12:00 pm
Salary: Salary Band 1 Starting Salary - £17,364 - £18,065 per annum pro rata
Contract: Permanent (5 hours a week worked over 38 weeks a year)
Sites: St Therese of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust. Based at St Mary’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, Grantham
We are seeking a proactive Midday Supervisor who will support the delivery of high quality teaching and learning and who will inspire our children to achieve their full potential. The hours will be worked Monday to Friday 12:00 noon to 1:40pm.
The Main Responsibilities are:
• Supervision, organisation and safeguarding of children within the playground or dining hall environment.
• Organise and develop interactive activities for the children during play.
• To use class registers and operate the system designed to ensure all children receive a school meal.
• To encourage dining arrangements that promotes an orderly and pleasant meal service for pupils.
• To assist as required to ensure a calm, clean environment in the dining hall.
• Exhibit a calm and reassuring manner.
• Be passionate about making a difference to every child.
• Value a team working approach and be a team player.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be punctual and reliable
In return we offer:
• A welcoming community.
• A calm and happy working environment with friendly and well-behaved children.
• Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community.
• Suitable training where required.
You do not need to be a practising Catholic but must be committed to working within a Christian ethos.
Applications must be submitted by 19th October 2020. Interviews will take place on 22nd October 2020.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications
from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and submitted online below by the closing date.