Closing date for applications: 27/11/2020 12:00 pm
Salary: Salary Band 1 Starting Salary - £17,842 - £18,562 per annum pro rata
Contract: Fixed term – to be reviewed after 6 months (13 hours a week worked over 39 weeks a year)
Sites: St Therese of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust. Based at St Peter St Paul Catholic Voluntary Academy, Lincoln
We are seeking a proactive Midday Supervisor who will support the delivery of high quality teaching and learning and who will inspire our children to achieve their full potential.
The Main Responsibilities are:
• Supervising students in the area in which they eat their lunch.
• Assisting and supervising the clearing away and tidying of the eating area.
• Supervising students after lunch, either inside or outside of the school building, being especially vigilant as to
the health, safety and security of the students within their care, and in accordance with the school behaviour
• Ensuring reasonable behaviour and the safe conduct of pupils by maintaining good order and discipline.
• Exhibit a calm and reassuring manner.
• Be passionate about making a difference to every child.
• Value a team working approach and be a team player.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be punctual and reliable
In return we offer:
• A welcoming community.
• A calm and happy working environment with friendly and well-behaved children.
• Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community.
• Suitable training where required.
You do not need to be a practising Catholic but must be committed to working within a Christian ethos.
Applications must be submitted by 27th November 2020. Interviews will take place on 3rd December 2020.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and submitted online below by the closing date.