Closing date for applications: 27/05/2020 12:00 pm
Salary: Mainscale – MPS1 – UPS3 (£24,373 - £40,490) Per Annum
Contract: Permanent (Full time, term time only)
Sites: St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust. Based at St Bede’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, Scunthorpe
St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and inspiring Secondary teacher to join a very dedicated, friendly, and supportive team. We welcome applications from experienced and newly-qualified teachers, and from both Catholic and non-Catholic applicants.
The successful candidate will:
• Support the Catholic ethos of the school (you do not need to be a practising Catholic
• Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
• Have a passion for the teaching and learning of RE
• Be committed to raising of standards across Key Stages 3 & 4
In return we can offer:
• The opportunity to work in an ambitious and genuinely inclusive school
• A positive and progressive working environment
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching abilities, an excellent springboard onto further opportunities
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you. Regardless of what point you are at in your career and whatever your aspirations may be, our school can support you to achieve them.
Applications must be submitted by 27th May 2020.
Interviews to take place on 29th May 2020.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and submitted online below by the closing date.