Closing date for applications: 23/04/2021 12:00 pm
Salary: Mainscale – MPS1 – UPS3 (£25,714- £41,604) + TLR 2 (£4,857) Per Annum
Contract: Permanent (32.5 hours a week worked over 39 weeks)
Sites: St Therese of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust, based at St Peter St Paul CVA, Lincoln
St Peter and St Paul Catholic Voluntary Academy in Lincoln presents a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Art and/or Technology specialist to oversee our Art, Design and Technology team.
The role involves responsibility for the oversight of all areas of the ADT curriculum, in line with Academy expectations. This role will suit an existing, or aspirant Subject Leader, with any and all specialisms considered.
Current subjects offered in the department are Art, Food and Photography, with Engineering being developed over the next academic year. There is, however, real scope to develop this department in line with the strengths of the successful candidate and the vision of the Academy.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have experience of curriculum development in their current or previous role
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Be capable of building excellent relationships with teaching and support staff, as well as with students
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to work in an ambitious and genuinely inclusive school
- A positive and progressive working environment
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching abilities, an excellent springboard onto further opportunities
Applications must be submitted by 23rd April 2021
Interviews to take place on 30th April 2021
If you are interested in applying for the post, application packs are available from our website: – https://www.stl- cmat.org.uk/vacancies.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and returned to the HR department at [email protected] by the closing date.