Closing date for applications: 06/07/2020 12:00 pm
Salary: Mainscale – MPS1 – UPS3 (£24,373 - £40,490) + TLR 2b Per Annum
Contract: Fixed Term September 2020 – August 2021 (Full time, preferably)
Sites: St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust. Based at St Peter & St Paul Catholic Voluntary Academy, Lincoln
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, proactive Subject Leader of ADT who will support the delivery of high-quality teaching and learning across the department and who will inspire our children to achieve their full potential.
Ideally this is a full-time post however flexible working hours can be discussed.
The successful candidate will:
• Support the Catholic ethos of the school (you do not need to be a practising Catholic)
• Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
• Have a passion for the teaching and learning of Technology
• Be committed to raising of standards across Key Stages 3 & 4
In return we can offer:
• The opportunity to work in an ambitious and genuinely inclusive school
• A positive and progressive working environment
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching abilities, an excellent springboard onto further opportunities
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you. Regardless of what point you are at in your career and whatever your aspirations may be, our school can support you to achieve them.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send a letter of expression to email@example.com or hand in at the school.
Applications must be submitted by 6th July 2020.
Interview date to be confirmed.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and returned to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.