Closing date for applications: 11/06/2021 12:00 pm
Salary: Mainscale – MPS 1 – MPS 6 (£25,714 - £36,961 FTE) Per Annum
Contract: Maternity Cover Full Time
Sites: Based at St Augustine Webster Catholic Academy, Scunthorpe.
Key Stage 2
We are seeking to appoint from September 2021 a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and inspiring teacher to join a very dedicated, friendly, and supportive team. We welcome applications from experienced and newly-qualified teachers, and from both Catholic and non-Catholic applicants.
We are looking for a teacher who can motivate, challenge and inspire all our pupils, irrespective of background or ability, to the best that they can be. We are looking for someone who is committed to securing high standards of teaching and learning,
The successful candidate will:
- Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- Model our values and help us to develop outstanding provision
- Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
- Have a passion for the teaching and learning
- Be able to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to work in an ambitious and genuinely inclusive school
- A positive and progressive working environment
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching abilities
- An excellent springboard onto further opportunities
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Applications must be submitted by midday Friday 11th June. Interviews to take place week commencing 14th June,
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and returned to the HR department at [email protected] or submitted online below by the closing date.