Closing date for applications: 16/06/2021 12:00 pm
Salary: Mainscale – MPS 1 – UPS 1 (£25,714 - £36,961- £38,690) Per Annum
Contract: Fixed term contact for 6 months with a view to this being extended
Sites: St. Mary’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, Grantham
(ECT welcome to apply) (Ref: 20/246)
We are looking for a Class Teacher to join our team from September 2021. Experienced teachers and ECT’s are welcome to apply. Initially this is a fixed term contact for 6 months with a view to this being extended.
The successful applicant will:
– Have high expectations of self and pupils.
– Be resilient, have a calm, patient approach and positive attitude.
– Be a committed and inspirational teacher.
– Be a team player and communicate effectively with staff and parents.
– Be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children, helping them to ‘believe, succeed and soar’.
In return we can offer:
-Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
– Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
– A caring Christian ethos
– A “Good” Ofsted report – January 2017
– A personalised approach to continuous professional development and supporting career development.
St. Mary’s is a welcoming, supportive and friendly working environment full of brilliant children and staff. We are part of St. Therese of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust. We are committed to high quality professional training and career development.
Please contact the school office if you would like to discuss the role in more depth.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 16th June 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 23rd June 2021
You do not need to be a practising Catholic but must be committed to working within a Christian ethos.
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and returned to the HR department at [email protected] or submitted online below by the closing date.