Closing date for applications: 06/07/2020 12:00 pm
Salary: Salary Band 2 Starting Salary - £18,065 - £18,795 per annum pro rata
Contract: Fixed term attached to a child with an EHCP (Initially September 2020 – December 2020) 15 hours worked over 39 weeks
Sites: St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust. Based at English Martyr’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, Rutland
We are seeking a proactive 1:1 Teaching Assistant who will initiate and support the delivery of high quality teaching and learning and who will inspire our children to achieve their full potential. You do not need to be a practising Catholic but must be committed to working within a Christian ethos.
The successful applicant will:
• Be qualified to minimum NVQ level 2 in a relevant area
• Be educated to a good standard in English and Maths
• Be able to challenge, motivate and foster independence in our pupils
• Be hard working and passionate about engaging children in learning and overcoming barriers
• Be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team
In return we can offer:
• A pleasant working environment with like-minded dedicated and supportive colleagues
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• Access to professional development
Applications must be submitted by 6th July 2020
Interviews will take place on 9th July 2020
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and submitted online below by the closing date.