Closing date for applications: 01/10/2020 12:00 pm
Salary: Salary Band 2 Starting Salary - £18,065 - £18,795 per annum pro rata
Contract: Permanent (15 hours worked over 39 weeks)
Sites: St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust. Based at Our Lady of Lincoln Catholic Voluntary Academy, Lincoln
We are seeking a proactive, motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who will join our team at Our Lady of Lincoln. We are a small, caring, single form primary school which a strong focus on supporting children and their families.
We are looking to appoint a classroom Teaching Assistant for 15 hours per week to support the delivery of high quality teaching and learning and will inspire our children to achieve their full potential. The role will be worked across five mornings a week.
The successful applicants will:
• Be qualified to minimum NVQ level 2 in a relevant area
• Be educated to a good standard in English and Maths
• Be able to challenge, motivate and foster independence in our pupils
• Be hard working and passionate about engaging children in learning and overcoming barriers
• Be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team
In return we can offer:
• A pleasant working environment with like-minded dedicated and supportive colleagues
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• Access to professional development
Applications must be submitted by 1 October 2020
Interviews to take place week commencing 5th October 2020
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
CV’s will not be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications
from as diverse a group as possible.
All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and submitted online below by the closing date.